Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
13,318 Posts
Gee 10% off thats a little week isn't. I would thing 15% off would a good sign of faith in us

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
VJ , maybe you should change your name to Dick ... The guy is offering a discount , he doesn't owe anyone here anything ... Why don't you make a thread asking why all the other vendors here haven't offered a Sturgis discount yet .... Doesn't that make just as much sense ???:crzy:

·
13,318 Posts
VJ , maybe you should change your name to Dick ... The guy is offering a discount , he doesn't owe anyone here anything ... Why don't you make a thread asking why all the other vendors here haven't offered a Sturgis discount yet .... Doesn't that make just as much sense ???:crzy:
So your a Bully
You never asked your dealer for a discount!!!!!!
If you buy a bag and a mount your up to 200 bucks so 10% is a whopping $20 dollars and you pay shipping.
He has enough profit built in to the product to give more of a discount.
BULLY

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I'm not a Bully at all , at least he is offering a discount , all I said was why aren't you calling out the other vendors asking them for a discount ??? I'm sorry I said you should change your name ... That was uncalled for . You original post came off a little rude though .... Just sayin .cheers

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
So your a Bully
You never asked your dealer for a discount!!!!!!
If you buy a bag and a mount your up to 200 bucks so 10% is a whopping $20 dollars and you pay shipping.
He has enough profit built in to the product to give more of a discount.
BULLY
I don't even know how to respond to that...

...other than to say that in our experience most people appreciate being offered a discount, regardless of the amount. As a sponsoring vendor, we pay money to support this forum because we support the Victory community and try to offer products that Victory riders want.

So, we figured we would offer members of this forum a discount in honor of Sturgis Bike Week. We certainly never expected any negativity about it.

·
Premium Member
6,686 Posts
I was even thinking about a negative answer, you cured me.... hahahahahh

cheers

·
Registered
504 Posts

...other than to say that in our experience most people appreciate being offered a discount, regardless of the amount. As a sponsoring vendor, we pay money to support this forum because we support the Victory community and try to offer products that Victory riders want.

So, we figured we would offer members of this forum a discount in honor of Sturgis Bike Week. We certainly never expected any negativity about it.
Always expect negativity from vision johnny.... its just in his nature to see the world through blacked-out-glasses! :cool:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts

Agreed , VJ is certainly the minority here .... I agree with him on most things ... His response to this is not one of them ...:mad:

·
13,318 Posts
So I'm a bad guy or as he likes to call me "Dick" never called him names.
Why can't I ask for more of a discount.
Your all telling me you never asked for one
go head and lie I don't care

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
VJ , I already said I'm sorry , why are you carrying on like this ?:confused:

·
13,318 Posts

I never said any thing bad about you what so ever. I just ask for more of a discount. You can't tell me that others or even your self hasn't ever asked for more off.
Sorry I asked

1 - 12 of 12 Posts