Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Central Alberta, Canada! Very new here, but really appreciate forum communities, great ideas, powerful common interest, lots of experience. Riding a 2014 XC BWB with a 26" out front. Lots of Arlen Ness, HMD goodies and just starting to tweak the performance side. Have Big Honkers on their currently. Going to do the LLoydz Timing Wheel and Air Filter . . curious to know what everyone thinks of the LLoydz fuel controller vs say the PCV with this combination. Cams likely next summer.

Anyway, thanks for letting me join!

·
Registered
4,066 Posts
Welcome...I'm looking forward to seeing a pic or two your XC.... it describes nice...but I want to SEE ;) I'm glad you mentioned cams, because they are really what's needed to wake up the 106

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Welcome from northern Oregon. I tuned using Lloydz VFCIII and an air-fuel ratio meter. Runs good and strong. If you don't have access to an AFR meter, or don't want to buy one, they can be rented for a nominal price for a two week period.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Welcome from Elmvale Ontario Canada....

Look forward to seeing some pics of your machine...8) Lots of info an friends on here enjoy...

Ride Safe,

rob

·
Premium Member
1,400 Posts
Welcome to the forums.

·
Premium Member
8,719 Posts
Welcome and G'day from DownUnder, my bored and cammed Vegas with TorqueTubes runs PCV and expertly dyno tuned...but the hot ticket these days is Maximus and thats what Im gonna get done on my XC when its run up on the dyno by the same bloke that dyno tuned the Vegas, after I do the VM1 cams , air filter and pipes of course.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts