Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well hunting season will be here before long. Bow seasons starts October 1st down here. Who's going hunting this season? What are y'all using?

For bow season I'll be using my PSE Stinger 3G, Primitive weapon season will be the bow and a T/C Impact .50 cal muzzleloader, and regular gun season I'll be using my Ruger American 30-06

·
Registered
37 Posts
I unfortunately didn't have the funds to get "on a lease" this year. I did however take the youngin hog hunting at the end of July

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That's awesome man! I bet he had a blast. I'd love to go hog hunting, they're starting to make their way into north ms from what I hear, so if I get a chance I'm gonna get one. I think they're classified as a pest in Mississippi so it's open season on em. I'd have to look it up though

·
Registered
37 Posts
That's awesome man! I bet he had a blast. I'd love to go hog hunting, they're starting to make their way into north ms from what I hear, so if I get a chance I'm gonna get one. I think they're classified as a pest in Mississippi so it's open season on em. I'd have to look it up though
If you ever want to make the trek to TX check this guy out http://www.hogheavenhunts.com Super awesome guy, and you/your party have 1000 acres to yourselves... and his prices are much lower than a lot of the others I found. His service is top notch as well!!!

·
Registered
681 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Wow I had to re-read the prices, I thought I saw them wrong. Those are great prices, I've been trying to find a hunting place like that to take my dad to, I could actually afford that one. Thanks for sharing that, I'll definitely be looking into it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts