Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The dove must be fling good this Morning. Sounds like they are having a fire fit out there. I use to hunt all the time. I have property with deer, turkey, quail, dove and wild hog. Just don't have the desire any more.

·
Registered
559 Posts
The dove must be fling good this Morning. Sounds like they are having a fire fit out there. I use to hunt all the time. I have property with deer, turkey, quail, dove and wild hog. Just don't have the desire any more.

Ill drive up and help you with population control!

·
Premium Member
1,986 Posts
I gave up Hunting when I was 12 years old, was in my Deer stand when a 10 point buck, that looks like he just stepped out of the front cover of Field&stream, and I got so struck by the beauty of the thing I could not bring myself to shoot it. So I waited till he departed, took down my stand, and headed back to where my grandfather was in his stand, told him what happened and how I felt and we packed up and headed home. Never killed another animal for sport since and don't plan on it anytime soon. Just clay pigeons and rubber animals for me.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I gave up Hunting when I was 12 years old, was in my Deer stand when a 10 point buck, that looks like he just stepped out of the front cover of Field&stream, and I got so struck by the beauty of the thing I could not bring myself to shoot it. So I waited till he departed, took down my stand, and headed back to where my grandfather was in his stand, told him what happened and how I felt and we packed up and headed home. Never killed another animal for sport since and don't plan on it anytime soon. Just clay pigeons and rubber animals for me.

Some people just cannot bring themselves to do it and that is ok. Everything I shoot feeds my family, whether deer, pigs, dove or ducks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts