Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Vegas came with factory hydraulic clutch. It's kind of sweet, buuuut....I can't find any upgrades, factory or otherwise for the stupid lever. I really need something slightly more ergo and maybe a little cooler looking. Anybody know of anything? I talked to Scott at Conquest, and he said to ask Vision guys. I found a post from VisionJohnny like 5 years ago, but it's dead and has no info, and I'd really like to avoid swapping out the entire assembly.

·
Premium Member
234 Posts
My Vegas came with factory hydraulic clutch. It's kind of sweet, buuuut....I can't find any upgrades, factory or otherwise for the stupid lever. I really need something slightly more ergo and maybe a little cooler looking. Anybody know of anything? I talked to Scott at Conquest, and he said to ask Vision guys. I found a post from VisionJohnny like 5 years ago, but it's dead and has no info, and I'd really like to avoid swapping out the entire assembly.
take to Derek Hicks, maybe he can fab something up with his plethora of machining tools.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008623426001

1 - 3 of 3 Posts