Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I have no plans to ever remove the rear trunk I accessed the wiring alongside the left SB mounts. I placed the ground wire using one of the unused forward holes already in the upper SB mount with a simple bolt and washer for a good connection.. I have the Hyperlites on a frame underneath the license frame out of the way.

This is the 3rd bike I have had my HL on.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
sometimes I think a tour trunk would be a really nice addition, but every time I mention it my wife makes fun of me. Just like when I admire a bike with a fairing, she calls 'em "old guy bikes." But it sure is nice knowing you can haul around exactly as much stuff as you want.

·
Registered
530 Posts
sometimes I think a tour trunk would be a really nice addition, but every time I mention it my wife makes fun of me. Just like when I admire a bike with a fairing, she calls 'em "old guy bikes." But it sure is nice knowing you can haul around exactly as much stuff as you want.
And that trunk sure holds alot!

·
Premium Member
113 Posts
Exactly how much I want is usually just a bit more than I actually have room for!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to answer your comment but then I considered the source.

·
Registered
324 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update:

Riding in town today people were definitely stopping much further back behind me.
Proof positive the hyperlites get noticed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts