Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
2004 Victory Kingpin
Discussion Starter #1
I鈥檓 back on 2 wheels after a couple years of not having a bike besides my Kymco Agility 50cc scooter. 馃槀

I bought a 2004 Victory Kingpin and drove it home. With this being my first cruiser bike I鈥檓 definitely excited about my choice in bike. Having ridden mainly sport bikes and dirt bikes. It鈥檚 a toss up between my old 2005 Yamaha FJR1300AE and the Kingpin. The Kingpin sounds a thousand times better than any other bike I鈥檝e had. I think I鈥檒l have to give comfort to the FJR for now, since it did have a comfy touring seat with heat. 馃槒

It needs a little work but with parts already on the way I鈥檓 looking forward to the pavement underneath me.

I live in central Missouri and when the bikes ready, I鈥檒l be on it almost every weekend weather permitting.
9879F002-F2C1-4089-910B-C2813F298645.jpeg

Registered
I鈥檓 back on 2 wheels after a couple years of not having a bike besides my Kymco Agility 50cc scooter. 馃槀

I bought a 2004 Victory Kingpin and drove it home. With this being my first cruiser bike I鈥檓 definitely excited about my choice in bike. Having ridden mainly sport bikes and dirt bikes. It鈥檚 a toss up between my old 2005 Yamaha FJR1300AE and the Kingpin. The Kingpin sounds a thousand times better than any other bike I鈥檝e had. I think I鈥檒l have to give comfort to the FJR for now, since it did have a comfy touring seat with heat. 馃槒

It needs a little work but with parts already on the way I鈥檓 looking forward to the pavement underneath me.

I live in central Missouri and when the bikes ready, I鈥檒l be on it almost every weekend weather permitting.
View attachment 251761
Welcome Back Neon Guy enjoy your new Vic and ride safe!!

Rob

Premium Member
Welcome back :)

My first Victory was a 2004 Kingpin also. I loved that bike, and rode it for 5+ years.

--aaron

Premium Member
Welcome back!

Registered
2004 Victory Kingpin
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks everybody I鈥檓 excited to be back on a motorcycle again. I plan on riding this bike until I can鈥檛 fix it anymore.

Registered
Welcom from Southern Oregon. Ride safe!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts