Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

I’m back. . .

854 views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  541RF 
#1 ·
I’m back on 2 wheels after a couple years of not having a bike besides my Kymco Agility 50cc scooter. 😂

I bought a 2004 Victory Kingpin and drove it home. With this being my first cruiser bike I’m definitely excited about my choice in bike. Having ridden mainly sport bikes and dirt bikes. It’s a toss up between my old 2005 Yamaha FJR1300AE and the Kingpin. The Kingpin sounds a thousand times better than any other bike I’ve had. I think I’ll have to give comfort to the FJR for now, since it did have a comfy touring seat with heat. 😏

It needs a little work but with parts already on the way I’m looking forward to the pavement underneath me.

I live in central Missouri and when the bikes ready, I’ll be on it almost every weekend weather permitting.
Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Rim Car

See less See more
#2 ·
I’m back on 2 wheels after a couple years of not having a bike besides my Kymco Agility 50cc scooter. 😂

I bought a 2004 Victory Kingpin and drove it home. With this being my first cruiser bike I’m definitely excited about my choice in bike. Having ridden mainly sport bikes and dirt bikes. It’s a toss up between my old 2005 Yamaha FJR1300AE and the Kingpin. The Kingpin sounds a thousand times better than any other bike I’ve had. I think I’ll have to give comfort to the FJR for now, since it did have a comfy touring seat with heat. 😏

It needs a little work but with parts already on the way I’m looking forward to the pavement underneath me.

I live in central Missouri and when the bikes ready, I’ll be on it almost every weekend weather permitting.
View attachment 251761
Welcome Back Neon Guy enjoy your new Vic and ride safe!!

Rob

#3 ·
Welcome back :)

My first Victory was a 2004 Kingpin also. I loved that bike, and rode it for 5+ years.

--aaron

#4 ·
Welcome back!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.