Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from the Great White North!

Got my Cross Roads Classic LE #300 August 23, 2012 and managed to get 3,000km on her before the white stuff came.

Looking forward to riding the wheels off of her this year with trips to: The Great Smokey Mountains with my wife this June. Sudbury and North Bay for the Canadian version of "the ride to the wall". Then off to N.H. in September.

See you forks on the road and don't forget to wave.

·
Premium Member
489 Posts

·
13,188 Posts
say if your coming to the USA look into getting a international motorcycle/driver license. I have read where Florida and maybe some other states are requiring Canadians to have a international license.
Yes I know it not right but some body is being a prick and you should not half to pay for it.
I would gladly have a drink and dinner with you but that don't do any good if you get a ticket.
Buy the way don't for get your passport.

·
Registered
123 Posts
#318 here....just got delivered this morning. Even with the snow I had to go for a ride.
Wow, do I love it! Hubby just put a down payment on an Indian. I think we're in for a great
summah here in Ma.
Happy riding!

·
Registered
355 Posts
Hey there, great looking bike! I know because I have one myself! I see you got yours up at Thomboys in Owen Sound. I got mine at Spoiled Sports in Bowmanville. I have #148. Email me sometime, we can go for a [email protected] That goes for anyone!

PS I live in Alliston, Ontario.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Definitely waving when I see you Foggy. All bike riders are a breed apart from all non-riders. These days I ride an HD touring bike but am looking to upgrade to a Victory Vision. Either way, new bike or old, you will get a wave from me. I even wave at Gold wings.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Welcome to the forum...from Stirling On.
I am always up for a ride if you head down this way cheers

1 - 9 of 9 Posts