Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
The perfect bike....the most imperfect gear.

·
12,968 Posts
WTF his helment doesn't match the bike. :ltr: :ltr:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Be silent.....

Speachless Unicorn.

;)

Any chance that's a photoshop?

·
Registered
470 Posts
imagine how much work and money it takes to make something this ugly!

·
Registered
131 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I bet you'd be pissed if he said the same thing while looking at your wife or whatever else you ride.

Personally, I think its awesome that he is riding a Dragon on the Tail of the Dragon. And, I think its great that he customized his bike to something that HE likes.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
It would sadden me to find out that this is photoshopped.

Those of you who find fault with this consider that when you ride a Victory, any Victory, someone is finding fault with you.

I have a pair of polyester slacks just like that, but alas, it has been many years since I entertained the notion of fitting into them. It's good to see that they haven't lost that certain something, that je ne sais quoi.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Now that was just plain cruel:(

Does not look like a photochop to me. Ya know come to think about it The 106- is a fire Breathin Dragin. Take a closer look, there are claw linkages and trim. Hi concentration level is right up there. Not like the fella a saw a while back cross the line and take out a vette's fender cause he was waving at the camera.

m

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
The fella in the picture might not win "the most popular" at any bike show, and maybe his attire doesn't fit within everyone's standards either, but... You gotta give the fella credit for having the balls to customize his bike to his desire. Let's not judge him for not wearing the pirate outfit, and for not keeping his bike black. Afterall, he broke out of the mold and chose a Victory. cheers

·
Registered
851 Posts
The fella in the picture might not win "the most popular" at any bike show, and maybe his attire doesn't fit within everyone's standards either, but... You gotta give the fella credit for having the balls to customize his bike to his desire. Let's not judge him for not wearing the pirate outfit, and for not keeping his bike black. Afterall, he broke out of the mold and chose a Victory. cheers
True, but I don't really think "breaking out of the mold" is a problem for him :p

·
Registered
104 Posts
The paint job is interesting. Not my particular brand of vodka but it doesn't mean i wouldn't humor the guy if he pulled in next to me at a bike night or something..and refrain from shooting him a "wow, that's lot of detail in that paint job..." for the time he put into it

I think it was the dragon head, feet and red 3d whisker/mane markings that had me in the fetal position with orange county chopper flashbacks. Is it as bad as those squids that cover their bikes in fake bengal tiger fur. I'd like to say no, but its getting close in my eyes. Funny enough, I find those ol' timers at sturgis, riding bikes with buffalo pelts and steer horns on their helmets, interesting... go figure

Just my opinions of course. It is up to the guy who has to ride it and whether he can stand the praise/ridicule.

·
Registered
72 Posts
I think it'd look a lot better without that cheesy dragon head at the front. Take that away, and the bike gets more style and less cheesy-ness.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts