Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some time ago that I am visiting this forum, and now that I am of vacations and have awhile I want to appear to all of you. I am called Cristian am 27 years old and am an owner of a victory High ball, of 2012. I am very satisfied with her still that I would like to be able to modify things, from here it is very difficult, we have little information relating to accessories and the Spanish law it prohibits many modifications us. I wait learns much of you, want to ask for pardon for my evil Englishman, a saludos from Spain.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Welcome to the forum cheers

·
Super Moderator
6,374 Posts
Degolla, your English is good enough for me! :)
Welcome.

·
Registered
1,208 Posts
Degolla, your English is good enough for me! :)
Welcome.
Are you kidding Broggyr? Good enough? This is the kind of spectacular that makes my best turn of phrase sound like warmed over pablum.

Post was easy to understand, and the man got his point across in ways none of us ever considered. Man, that's styling.

degolia, you are in fine company here. No apologies necessary. Welcome. If you are going to use terms like "my evil Englishman" to describe your concern about posting in our gutterspeak, please, just feel free to say whatever you want to. Believe me, your use of my language is miles better than way I use it.

For crying out loud, it's the first day of 14 and it's a fair bet I don't see another post that I enjoyed this much during the next 364.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts