Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...For me spending all day riding yesterday and not doing anything productive around the house. :ltr:

Seriously though the Goody lowers made it so I could ride. I have a herniated disc in my neck and have been limited in how much riding I can do without discomfort which lately has been about 50-75 miles.

Yesterday with the lowers I went 325 miles, more than I have ever done in a day before, and wasn't exactly taking it easy on the throttle either. For those familiar with AZ did the Phoenix, Yarnell, Prescott, Cottonwood, Payson loop. The bubble the lowers helped create left my really comfortable. I expected some pain at the end of the day but really I was feeling better than I do after a day at work sitting at the computer.

Also even though I got my lowers used Goody was great with providing support over the phone to help me get the right spacers and such. Really went above and beyond.

Thanks Goody for the great product and support. Me and my neck thank you. thumb up cheers

·
Registered
4,091 Posts
It is awesome that you can now really enjoy your bike.....just hope it doesn't get you in trouble at the homefront ;)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is awesome that you can now really enjoy your bike.....just hope it doesn't get you in trouble at the homefront ;)
Oh I am single just didn't get anything done that i should have lol.

·
Registered
324 Posts
...For me spending all day riding yesterday and not doing anything productive around the house. :ltr:

Seriously though the Goody lowers made it so I could ride. I have a herniated disc in my neck and have been limited in how much riding I can do without discomfort which lately has been about 50-75 miles.

Yesterday with the lowers I went 325 miles, more than I have ever done in a day before, and wasn't exactly taking it easy on the throttle either. For those familiar with AZ did the Phoenix, Yarnell, Prescott, Cottonwood, Payson loop. The bubble the lowers helped create left my really comfortable. I expected some pain at the end of the day but really I was feeling better than I do after a day at work sitting at the computer.

Also even though I got my lowers used Goody was great with providing support over the phone to help me get the right spacers and such. Really went above and beyond.

Thanks Goody for the great product and support. Me and my neck thank you. thumb up cheers
Thanks brother, happy to help. I stand behind my lowers no matter new or used. Glad they made your ride that much more enjoyable!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts