Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry, but they NEVER show all of the good things that law enforcement officers do, nor do they show all of the black men killing black men, or black LEO's shooting white men.
3 times a year a police officer winds up injuring/killing a black man and it is the end of the world, but.....
Have you ever seen an episode of cops filmed in a wealthy neighborhood?
How about following this link? Did the mufukin crackers riot?

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/Police-2-year-old-shot-in-South-Bend-254634101.html

This is within 1 mile of where I work, I guess I should have "burnt the bitch down".
Thank God Holder is out of office.

In Indiana they are called Hoosiers. it should be Wheresiers? as in where's ur daddy? Prison? Jail? Livin with his "baby mama"?

·
Registered
149 Posts
I understand that the media covers only bad news and does it's very best to sensationalize it to make it more entertaining, draw more viewers, readers, etc. However, I do not blame them for the foolish behavior of the illogical mindset in this country. Think about it, how many gang-bangers sit down and read or watch the news? This is all based on a complete lack of respect for authority and an entitled mentality that we as a society have afforded them. I agree that there are bad people in all professions. But some people are just looking for an excuse to justify their idiotic actions, and warrant the occupations of morons like All Sharpton and Jesse Jackson.

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
I'm part American Indian my ancestors were slaughtered raped and enslaved so am I justified run amuck and burn down any city I want?

Let's call all 3 of these latest dead black men what they are Carrear criminials felons and a blight on society! All of them had rap sheets a mile long, resisted arrest and got what they deserved for there actions!

How tiring it must be to have to arrest one of these assholes over 15 times I would probably kick the **** out of them too! But in each case we find out no one did anything wrong they were just good boys!

·
Registered
640 Posts
Police kill a career black male criminal. Riots ensue. 2 yr white child killed playing in thier yard by a black career criminal.Barely makes the news. Nice.Makes me want to throw up.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts