Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, i'm coming from a 2005 yamaha road warrior. Due to lack of time and age, the warrior is past its days. I been looking for something new for over a year. I have looked at alot of raiders, stykers, and other victorys. I love custom bikes so i'm so happy when i found this one. It is a 2011 with 7k miles, which i paid 7500 for.

Things i love- the look, the ride, in general almost everything.

Things i'm not a fan of- the 180 back tire ( what is the widest i can go? i noticed there isn't alot of room in the fender. There was also some white gunk by the spark plug, which he just washed it so sounds like that is ok.

I plan on keeping it as stock as it is for along time, just because it is a special edition. After the long search i'm really happy. Here are the pics- 2011 Victory Vegas Z. Ness Edition #90 - Album on Imgur

Time to start reading about mods even if i don't plan on doing any for awhile.

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Welcome and congrats on a good buy. I assume the white is on the outside of the spark plug. That's from not blowing water out of the recess after hose washing. Mods--start with Lloydz adjustable timing wheel. Get the reusable gasket too when you order. Witchdoctors is my go to source for things Victory.

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Nice bike! Do you know if it has a Lloydz Adjustable Timing System installed? That is only a few hundred and worth every penny!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Btw...welcome to Victory and the Victory forums!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12,151 Posts
Do you know if it has a Lloydz Adjustable Timing System installed? That is only a few hundred and worth every penny!
To determine if a timing wheel has been installed, simply remove the cover on the right side at the base of the engine. There are youtube vids for just about any procedure. If its a solid gear type wheel, that's the original. If its a two piece with two bolts, its adjustable.
Timing Gear & Gasket Power Package in Power Packages - High Performance - Jackpot, Vegas & Highball - VM - Your #1 Source for US Made, Custom Victory Motorcycle Parts

·
Premium Member
8,717 Posts
Welcome from a fellow Vegas rider , Downunder, OZ-stralia:smile

1 - 6 of 6 Posts