Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
13,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Holly crap there are a lot there changed the way I look at things now.
Check it out thumb up

·
Registered
188 Posts
I don't get it?:confused:

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
care to explain? i see nothing different,clicking on what?

·
13,263 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I come here and only click on new post. I never have looked at what ells there is now I clicked forms and saw more place to read and gather information.
You guys that didn't understand :confused: are way a head of me.

·
Registered
318 Posts
I come here and only click on new post. I never have looked at what ells there is now I clicked forms and saw more place to read and gather information.
I'd say so! Haha, well at least you know now. I am surprised you're just now figuring that out, especially with how many posts you have!
cheers

·
Registered
755 Posts
Exactly what he said. :D

I'd say so! Haha, well at least you know now. I am surprised you're just now figuring that out, especially with how many posts you have!
cheers
I've been just lazy and been just clicking on new posts also. I clicked on the active posts couple of times but like I said I'm lazy and didn't like the idea of clicking the post then clicking the last page after it opens the page. I know it's only two clicks of the mouse but I just wanna click on the last page especially if I already read the thread.
Yes I am super lazy. :D

·
Registered
318 Posts
It's all good! So am I, with certain things. Haha.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts