Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After months of looking at all manufactures bike I bought a 2013 Vision in red. The best dealer I dealt with from any manufacture. The big boys would just say well can't be done. The Victory dealer moved the foot controls all the way forward just to see if I would like it. Went to Daytona and took test drive and got $1,000 certificate off the price. I am going back to Daytona fron Orlanda with my group on Thursday.

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
After months of looking at all manufactures bike I bought a 2013 Vision in red. The best dealer I dealt with from any manufacture. The big boys would just say well can't be done. The Victory dealer moved the foot controls all the way forward just to see if I would like it. Went to Daytona and took test drive and got $1,000 certificate off the price. I am going back to Daytona fron Orlanda with my group on Thursday.
Congrats! That's one beast of a bike. Ride safely, and welcome to the Vic family. cheers

·
Registered
257 Posts
Congrats

Congrats man! From one Vision rider to another, you will not be sorry. IMHO it is the best handling bike in the Victory lineup. Find a quiet. Parking lot and play awhile. You will be amazed. cheers

·
Registered
12 Posts
You'll love it

That's The one I got, your going to love it, I have a couple of suggestion, One get the heel toe shifter, two get the VictoryHID's headlights, you will love them. B safe!

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Well done oldrider. I am leaning toward a Vision myself but until my "significant other" gets a ride on one with me, I am not ready to make the commitment.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Congrats oldeider, I would say keep them teeth clear of bug from smiling so much while on the VV but you won't get that much wind in your face. Lol. Get a pic up when you can and enjoy it!

·
Registered
38 Posts
I owned a Yamaha Venture for from 2009-2012. Loved it or so I thought I did. Last October my wife and I went to the local Harley Dealer who had just taken on the Victory dealership and they were having a Demo ride that day. I have always liked the Vision since it first came out. Long story short, when we took our demo ride I kept hearing my wife say, "Wow, wow!" Their ad rang true for us. We rode one, we bought one. We bought it on a Saturday and the following Monday we took off to the Smoky Mountains. We rode all day long and into the night only stopping to fuel and get something to eat. When we arrived at our hotel I asked my wife if she was tired or sore. Her response was, "No. I actually didn't dread getting back on the Vision after a fuel stop or when we stopped to eat." I can't say that about the Venture. As much as I loved the power and the smoothness of the Venture I couldn't wait for a fuel stop. There were times after an overnight stay that I really didn't want to get back on it the next day. Not so with the Vision!!! We couldn't wait to get the next day started. By far the most comfortable bike I have ever owned and ridden!!!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Yep, Ironhead's description hits the nail RIGHT ON the head. Same exactly for me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts