Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As a caring husband I saw that my wife was busy in the kitchen and so I offer to help her. “Honey, what can I do to help you?”

She says: “Take this bag of potatoes, peel half of them, and put them in the big pot with water.”

So I did..

PeeledPotatoes.jpg

·
Registered
347 Posts
...I don't get it.. Thems spuds, half of 'em peeled.. What MORE do these creatures want from us? .. :D

·
Registered
477 Posts
That's awesome, Prolly took more effort to peel half of the tater than the whole thing though, lol!

·
Premium Member
6,199 Posts
Now that is funnyyyyyyy

:sly:

·
Registered
149 Posts
Reported for duty at my first Naval duty station. Head 1st class pulls me aside and says I'm the Nicky new guy and making coffee is my first duty from here on! Damn! And I don't drink coffee! :mad:So, I take a look at the big ole pot and notice there are coffee grains half way up the sides and about 3 inches deep! Yuck! Cleaned that baby out with a scouring pad, charged the pot and turned on the heat. About 15 mins later, all hell broke loose back in the break room! The 1st calls me back and chews my ass something fierce for the next 5 mins for cleaning out the pot and ruining the brew! (huh?) Then he informs me I will NEVER make coffee, again! Well, throw me in that briar patch, I thought. :D Sometimes, life takes some surprising turns.:cool:
Jim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts