Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's an online contest and the bastages kicked me out when the voting started. I think it's a pretty damn unique Harley.
My entry was all in fun and kicking me out was expected so also in fun. I'm posting this because I thought it was funny.
I've been a member there for a Loooog time it's a sister site to this one same owners.

Model:FXRVIC Dyna Softail
Eng size:Big hell I don't know
Transmission(5sp, 6sp etc):ect
Pipes:black with super power cones
Seat:black
Wheels:two one front one back

And the story:

Super rare Harley Davidson FXRVIC Dyna Softail overhead cam power stroke V-Twin reverse induction non-magneto.

The bike is already rare but the addition of the optional Screamin' Eagle Wicked Wicker air cleaner is a non filter straight on through the wicker filter pretty much makes it priceless.

I came across this in a discount auto parts store.

[/quote]

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Very Cool HD......

It actually looks the look with that big-O wicker air filter to kick your right knee away from the fuel tank.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
HD

Just noticed 2 HD adds on this page right now. Terrible we got them on here, but hey thanks Harley for supporting the VictoryForum.

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just noticed 2 HD adds on this page right now. Terrible we got them on here, but hey thanks Harley for supporting the VictoryForum.
Not so terrible somebody has to pay the bills.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Vin , that is hilarious ! :ltr: I would also like to point out the fact that it looks like you need to add a couple PSI to your front tire , it will help alleviate the raised center . JMO , but I had the same issue with my E3 and the extra pressure really helped !cheers

·
Premium Member
5,075 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Vin , that is hilarious ! :ltr: I would also like to point out the fact that it looks like you need to add a couple PSI to your front tire , it will help alleviate the raised center . JMO , but I had the same issue with my E3 and the extra pressure really helped !cheers
Thanks I'll do it. I go 40-40 now I'll bump it up to 42

Reactions: LILMAGS500

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
@vindex1963 : Great work! I never did understand all those FXLQEDMOFO-type designations in Harley reviews. Yours makes a lot more sense.

When I owned my Burgman 650 for a while, I replaced the big plastic "S" in the front, and a "Suzuki" decal in the back, with some official, genuine, stuff I got at a Ducati booth at one race venue; see pics below.

I actually had people come up to me -- say, when I parked the scoot at Americade -- and say, "I didn't know Ducati made a scooter."

Attachments

Reactions: BenD and vindex1963

·
Premium Member
8,992 Posts
You can fool some of the people some of the time!:laugh

Reactions: vindex1963

·
Super Moderator
6,382 Posts

·
Registered
1,292 Posts
man, this killed me. awesome job, Vin.

·
Premium Member
13,723 Posts
Vin! You da' man! You trolled a Harley forum in a fun non malicious way for fun and had fun doing it. Can't see a single thing wrong with it; in fact I think it's brilliant!

They should have left your entry up, if you won, they could just go on to the next in line real Harley and laugh at how many people were either fooled or went along with the joke. We need to laugh at ourselves more often methinks. :D

·
Registered
57 Posts
That is fantastic. The best laugh I have had in a while. Thanks man

1 - 15 of 15 Posts