Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yep it took me for ever to man up and just buy it. i havent rode in years and was deathly afraid... i said the hell with it and bought it after i got the dealer to drop the price to a desirable price. got her home and fired it up and inched it up and down my driveway. said the hell with it and pulled out onto the street and all i can say is OH MY GOD!! WHY OH WHY did it take me so long to grow a pair and buy the damn thing. by the way its a brand new 09 jackpot. will post pics soon!! its awesome!! your awesome!!

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Congrats. You got yourself a great bike. Enjoy it safely. thumb up

·
Registered
336 Posts
congrats.... now take it easy and keep the shiny side up!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I stopped by a store today to see some the owner and family. Its a vintage toy store and fun to go in. Anyways they had part of the road blocked off for a free comic book event or something. Had people outside dressed in batman and all tho's hero's, even had the general lee car parked outside. After saying hi to my friends I came back outside and to my surprise there was groups of people taking pics standing by my bike!! Love it!!

·
Registered
75 Posts
She's a beaut grebber! LOL.
I love mine as well and yes, everywhere I go I have to answer questions and let people take pics. But it goes with the territory of rolling on a hot Vic!
Enjoy the ride and keep it safe.
Mike.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts