Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since some new evidence presented itself about the cams, I gave in. I bought a set and the Autotune module yesterday. So now on to that project........

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Since some new evidence presented itself about the cams, I gave in. I bought a set and the Autotune module yesterday. So now on to that project........
Doing it yourself?

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Looking forward to hear how it all comes together for you. Installing the cams yourself? That's my next winter project....

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah. I read the section of the manual on it. Doesn't sound too different than any other engine. Should be tedious but not impossible. Taking off the throttle bodies looks like the biggest headache.

·
13,027 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Every thing but the cams and autotune is already installed on the bike. Some people say you don't have to take off the throttle bodies to do cams, some do. We'll find out soon. .......

·
13,027 Posts
to do cam's you have to remove the rocker box's and the timing cover. Maybe the vic shop or Lloydz or youtube have video

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Every thing but the cams and autotune is already installed on the bike. Some people say you don't have to take off the throttle bodies to do cams, some do. We'll find out soon. .......
Remove throttle body to get the rear valve cover off? I plan on removing the rear engine mount and having a buddy rotate the engine as I'm sliding the cover backwards to clear the rockers...

·
Registered
12,239 Posts
An email to Lloyd Greer at Lloydz Motorworkz will get you a reply. He's been good to me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts