Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We get to test ride for free, 2 Indians for an hour this Saturday. I know you guys in the states can do it everyweekend but over here in europe its not that easy.

So heres what we did. I got 4 friends together. we ask for hours 4 to 5 and 5 to 6. All four of us have the 2 bikes for 2 hours. cheers

I get so pics to show here. I still havent seen them in person. thumb up

Gettin to ride for free on a new bike that you dont have to keep. Tear it up. LOL. thumb upthumb up:ltr:thumb upthumb up

·
Premium Member
1,367 Posts
Thats great Lost- look forward to your thoughts and comparisons.

I got rung up by Indian in Sydney saying they have a demo bike for me, would I like to book it and have it for the day......how good is that? (actually not good at all- they are simply folloiwng the $). But I dont have time for a month or so, then I definitely will take the Chieften for a day. In all honesty though, I prefer the XC.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I was raised on the reservation, so I can't say I NEVER rode a Indian!! but I never rode the Indian motorcycle, and would jump at the chance!! I have only seen one around here. It's not my stile. Look forward to your review! Ride safe, but ride hard!!cheers

1 - 3 of 3 Posts