Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked up this custom 2006 Victory Jackpot today. It has 100ci motor and 6 speed. It has everything chromed on it including swingarm. 15k miles, debadged, Lloydz fuel controller, removed airbox, K&N filter, Ness slash pipes (needs some cleaning with Blu-Away and Semichrome), Ness flame grips, custom paint with blue/aqua/green (depends on lighting) ghost flames on the tins and tank, chromed wheels, chrome hidden speakers, Victory HID option headlight, windshield (will remove ASAP lol), skull pegs (removing the rear), MBW side mount tag, MBW rear LED turn signals.

It runs like a scalded dawg!! Love it.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)

·
Registered
120 Posts
congrats on the jp very nice!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
476 Posts
She's a beauty robert. (that's an old commercial with Robert Yates and Ernie irvan)

·
Registered
142 Posts
Nice scoot!!! Congrats!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys.

Here are some updated pics after removing the windshield and passenger pegs. I kept the bracket on the forks for the windshield as they also serve as the mount for the speakers which I left on the bike. They kind of blend in so I'll see how the speakers perform without having the windshield on. If I can't hear them I'm going to take them off. The exhaust is pretty loud so we'll see.

She shines up good too. I polished the paint and chrome up with a quick pass of S&N Diamond Luster polish/cleaner. You can barely make out the ghost flames but you can see hints where the garage lights are hitting them.

Excuse the cell phone quality...

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Co grats brother. It's a beautiful bike. :) now all you need is a pair of cool chrome blinkers and you are all set.thumb up
Thanks. I plan on getting some of the LED ones that go around the fork tubes. thumb up

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Great looking bike! I know what you mean about replacing the front blinkers with wrap around LED's. Here' a pic of mine.
Yup that's the MBW ones I was looking at. Pricey as hell but they look real clean.

Nice pickup!!
Thanks cervelo! Weather is awesome here today. Sunny and in the 70's. Going to be a great day to get to know the new bike. Maybe by the end of the day she'll tell me what her name is.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
1st official full day to enjoy the new bike.

I woke up early this morning so that I could get the bike out and enjoy a full day of getting to know the bike. Bike rolled out of the garage all polished up and ready to hit the streets and country backroads. Let me just say that this bike is a blast to ride around on. After spending a couple of hours on the bike I found myself right at home with negotiating curves and low speed manuevering. By the middle of the day handling this beast became second nature. Player around with a few HD riders too. One guy on a Dyna kept wanting to push me while he was riding behind. We got on a long clear straight section where you could see for miles and I laid into it. I looked back and could see he was trying to hang but the Vic whipped him pretty bad to be honest. It wasn't much of a fight at all. This thing pulls like it has a train enginer bolted underneath. I just climbs with tons of torque and power all thru the RPM's no matter what gear. I found myself grinning from ear to ear throughout the day and just really loving this thing. After the little run in with the HD group earlier I then spent most of the day just cruising around and sticking to the country backgrounds for a nice scenic ride. Man this bikes handles so damn good and smooth as butter compared to my Nightster. If there is one thing I could change on the bars is a little more pull back and they would be perfect. I got a nice sun tan from all the sunny riding today too :D.

Here's a quick cell phone pic while stopping next to a train track in Calera, AL.

·
Registered
396 Posts
dont throw that windshield to far away!
when i purchased my pot it came with a
windshield and i did not think i would like it.
but after riding with it and then taking it off
it makes a big difference expecially on those
longer rides. sweet ride you got there,jackpots rule!
cheersthumb up

·
Registered
60 Posts
Congrates

Beautiful bike, love those subtle blue flames set into the black...

Congrates!

Sounds like your first day ride was pure bliss - I recall that feeling on the first day ride with my Vic, and now it continues with each ride. They are great bikes.

Enjoy your ride:)

·
Registered
76 Posts
Yes one sweet vic, you're going to love it. What are your handle bars looking for something different for mine. just getting ideascheerscheerscheerscheerswac

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dont throw that windshield to far away!
when i purchased my pot it came with a
windshield and i did not think i would like it.
but after riding with it and then taking it off
it makes a big difference expecially on those
longer rides. sweet ride you got there,jackpots rule!
cheersthumb up
Yup I have no intentions of selling it right now. I had a quick release shield for my Nightster that came with that bike too when I bought it. I used it on rides where I'd be on the interstate at speeds for any significant amount of time riding. It came in handy. It might take away from the lines on the JP but it sure does help for those long haul trips. Thanks thumb up

lovely machine mate,but what is the cylinder attached to the front frame downtubes?
Thanks. That's a billet oil cooler.

Beautiful bike, love those subtle blue flames set into the black...

Congrates!

Sounds like your first day ride was pure bliss - I recall that feeling on the first day ride with my Vic, and now it continues with each ride. They are great bikes.

Enjoy your ride:)
Yea it was an awesome weekend to be able to ride the bike. Now we're having hopefully our last cold snap here and it will warm back up. I haven't been able to ride at all this week but that's going to change tomorrow!! Lovin' it so far though. cheers

Yes one sweet vic, you're going to love it. What are your handle bars looking for something different for mine. just getting ideas
I have no idea what the bars are. To be honest I figured they were stock? I wished they had just a little more pullback though. Maybe about an inch or two. Thanks! thumb up

1 - 20 of 33 Posts