Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For real this is the first time I have had a dream about riding, the fun part was I was in the twisties and scraping my pegs. I haven't done that on this bike. LOL It was fun, but it was only a dream. :D

·
Registered
301 Posts
its fun just watch your speed, and always USE CAUTION !!!
**** happens.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Caution x2 !!!!!

For real this is the first time I have had a dream about riding, the fun part was I was in the twisties and scraping my pegs. I haven't done that on this bike. LOL It was fun, but it was only a dream. :D
"Haven't done that on this bike"???

If it's your first Hammer give yourself some time to get use to it's somewhat unique characteristics.

I've been riding 31 years and bought a Hammer on Christmas eve. On 1/13 I joined here and got some good advice on rear tires. 47 hours later I was in the trauma unit. I took my first shaky steps yesterday. I learned the hard way that my Hammer could not do what my previous bike could.

I love the bike and she will be back on the road, but I wish I had taken more time to get used to that fat rear tire before riding my favorite roads.

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ouch, damn man I'm sorry for ya and hope you get better quick. cheers Yea I have alot of respect for this bike do to the fact that I have been 20 years without a bike. Before that I always had one. LOL My first mini bike when I was 6 years old. (Dad had to hold me up straight till I hi hit the gas. Then catch me to get off.) LOL From then till my mid 20's I rode everything from dirt bikes to 3 wheelers, to quads, and many different street bikes. From day 1 on my test ride with the hammer I luved it, but sure did have to get used to the fatty tire. (Still am) thumb up plus I'm in no hurry to scrape my pegs.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts