Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
5,947 Posts
Sweet. Now I know I want a backrest! :D

I want a flag support for a smaller flag that I can take on the highway, and have been thinking of a good mount option. The only idea that seemed to work was to make something that would attach to the passenger backrest (which I don't have, so I'd have to get one).

Seen the tiny flag mounts that go on the licence plate mount, but somehow that solution doesn't please me. Love your mounts! Thanks for sharing. If you could take a few more pictures with close-ups of the actual mount, some of us would be very thankful. cheers

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yes, Birmingham.
Cool, I come down there several times a month. My wife goes to the Kirkland Clinic and I go the the V.A. there. When I have time I go the Victory shop off I 65. I got lost the first time I was going there. They kept say turn on this road but when I got there it wasn't a road but a driveway.

Maybe we can meet up sometime for a bite to eat.

By chance did a guy in a gold dodge ask you about your stage 1 exhaust at a red light a few weeks back?

dd

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Cool, I come down there several times a month. My wife goes to the Kirkland Clinic and I go the the V.A. there. When I have time I go the Victory shop off I 65. I got lost the first time I was going there. They kept say turn on this road but when I got there it wasn't a road but a driveway.

Maybe we can meet up sometime for a bite to eat.

By chance did a guy in a gold dodge ask you about your stage 1 exhaust at a red light a few weeks back?

that would be great, would love to meet you, and yes that was me, I was actually trying to find the Vic store that day. Was that you in the gold dodge?

·
Registered
528 Posts
Yea that was me.
I just left the shop. You were 1.5 blocks from it. That road is hard to find as small as it is.
Got to go teach

dd

·
Premium Member
13,159 Posts
Looks like quality products and the prices are reasonable too. I think he could make a set of mounts to attach to the rack my trunk sits on that will extend back past the trunk. Bookmarked site for when funds are available for this mod. Thanks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts