6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
Time to start the rear wheel.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Aren't you still in riding season Broggy?
Oh yea. Had a nice 180 mile ride just yesterday. I still have the OEM wheel on the bike. I have a new tire waiting for this wheel and hope to get it on in the next week or so.

More progress...

Attachments

·
Registered
4,063 Posts
I should have gone back to the first post in this thread to realize these are a spare set of wheels you picked up.
Broggy is "Visionizing" his XCT ... :wink

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #66
I don’t think I’m gonna go through the trouble of painting the rear. No one sees it under there anyway...

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
I don’t think I’m gonna go through the trouble of painting the rear. No one sees it under there anyway...
Yeah I don't see any reason to bother. Same reason I think the rear fancy pulleys are silly. At least on a cross bike you'll never see it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
My problem is I would know it wasn't painted even though I couldn't see it and it would bug me until I did it.

·
Premium Member
12,980 Posts
My problem is I would know it wasn't painted even though I couldn't see it and it would bug me until I did it.
You hit the nail squarely on the head. We don't customize our bikes to show off, even though we do that too, we do it to please ourselves. To personalize them to our personal tastes. To hell with others if they don't like it. Maybe I won't like what they did to theirs...

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Discussion Starter #70
Heaven knows I have enough paint... The new pulley bolts probably won't be here for a while yet anyway so might as well tape it and paint it...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Heaven knows I have enough paint... The new pulley bolts probably won't be here for a while yet anyway so might as well tape it and paint it...
The voices in your head will appreciate it :grin

61 - 71 of 71 Posts