Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a brand new fiberglass fairing on ebay for $185.00 (scratch and dent) but I dont see anything wrong with it. It came with mounting brackets and 2 new windshields, 1 clear and 1 smoke. I used the brackets from my previous windscreen, drilled a few holes and it mounted right up. I need to adjust the spacers a bit to center it a little better and trim up the mounting brsckets, but other than that its good to go. I will get it painted to match the custom paint job on it but that will come latter, I want to add crash bars and hard saddle bags first. Like or dislike?

Attachments

·
Registered
59 Posts
Looks good but I imagine it's a bit difficult to see your instrument gage group!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
40 Posts
Looks good but I imagine it's a bit difficult to see your instrument gage group!

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free
Yes on looking good. No kidding on the cluster but a GPS will give you your speed but that's it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes on looking good. No kidding on the cluster but a GPS will give you your speed but that's it.
I can see the bottom of my gauges and if I lean down to look every so often in case of a warning indicator It will be ok, I do use the GPS for my speed. trade off for a stero.:)

·
Registered
114 Posts
I'm wondering what manufacture the fairing is designed for. Since Victory (to my knowledge) didn't provide a lot of options, what motorcycle was the fairing advertised to fit?

LP

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'm wondering what manufacture the fairing is designed for. Since Victory (to my knowledge) didn't provide a lot of options, what motorcycle was the fairing advertised to fit?

LP
If I remember right he listed it to fit the HD ultra glide or similar. It was a half inch wider on each side of my forks between the two brackets that I used spacer for.

·
Registered
16 Posts
cool. i wanted to do something similar. what brand and model fairing is this? you can pm me if you dont wanna post it. nobody ever has a straight answer on compatibility. :(

·
Registered
7 Posts
me too

i also mounted a fairing to my vic. looks awesome. one for a harley should fit with customizing the brackets. mine does not have the innner shell for stereo and speakers so i can see everything well. have speakers mounted to handlebars and use bluetooth for tunes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts