Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you can't beat the snow may as well join it. This bank is about 8 ft. tall. Seedman can atest to that.:crzy:

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Just have to find some snow tires or chains for the Vic...:D

Or maybe a ski and track set-up like the dirt bikes!

·
Registered
567 Posts
Bite me...!!!! LOL...we have had a little over 120 inches of this crap so far this year....

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Just got home a couple of hours ago from Los Angeles. 400 miles each way!!thumb up
You may have a long riding season there in California, but you have to put up with Jerry Brown as Governor...again. My condolences.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It warmed up enough that I got my feb. ride in. haha

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
It hit 41 degrees today!!!!!!! It won't be long now!!!:ltr:

·
Registered
567 Posts
Holy crap man....it hit like 31 degrees today.....I sure hope Lloyd gets my bike done soon...its almost riding season.....LOL....(but then again I have more than 4 feet of snow in front of my storage shop...)

·
Registered
528 Posts
It was 59 today and is going to slowly climb each day until next Saturday which the high will be 67.
rode 150 miles today, 200 tomorrow, short ride on Tuesday and then if momma feels like it may ride all day on Wednesday. Then I will have to turn the garden if it's dry enough, if not I will ride again somewhere.
I am gonna ride some every day until it either turns cold again or rains.

I live living in the south and on a mountain.
Good ride every time you go anywhere.

·
Registered
567 Posts
Does the phrase "Eat ****" mean anything to you...? LOL..it warmed up to a balmy 40 degrees this morning and it is now raining....I love the weather here...hell if you don't like it all you have to do is wait 10 minutes, it will change

·
Registered
154 Posts
It's finally warming up in Georgia. Got to ride 100 miles or so yesterday and this week sounds good with highs in 60s or better. I feel the need. Got the XC in October and had 3K+ miles on it by first week of Dec. Not so much since then.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Felt like a junkie needing a fix. Almost two months without a single day of riding. Was finally descent enough to brave it, this last weekend! Looking to do a road trip with a friend down to Georgia in late March if anyone is in the area.

·
Registered
528 Posts
What part of the Peach state ya going to?
I am only 15 miles from Georgia.

I like meeting folks.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Felt like a junkie needing a fix. Almost two months without a single day of riding. Was finally descent enough to brave it, this last weekend! Looking to do a road trip with a friend down to Georgia in late March if anyone is in the area.
I'm just north of Atlanta around Ball Ground GA. Sounds like Dirtdobber is about an hour and a half from here. Let us know when you are coming down here and we'll see if we can put together a meet up.
Some nice twisties in No. GA.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Sweet!! Looking at either the last weekend in March or first weekend in April, weather depending. Looking to ride down to Athens I believe. Haven't looked at route yet. Would be nice to put some faces to avatars. :)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Sweet!! Looking at either the last weekend in March or first weekend in April, weather depending. Looking to ride down to Athens I believe. Haven't looked at route yet. Would be nice to put some faces to avatars. :)
Left a message in your message box with contact info.

·
Registered
528 Posts
If your coming down through Chattanooga If I can get it worked out I might can catch up some where and ride with y'all fer a spell.
Our local weather:

·
Registered
154 Posts
If your coming down through Chattanooga If I can get it worked out I might can catch up some where and ride with y'all fer a spell.
Our local weather:
Looks like ridin weather tome.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Nice Pictures

It warmed up enough that I got my feb. ride in. haha
I think you are losing it Billy. lol You better check your back wheel , it looks a little bent .

1 - 20 of 31 Posts