Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love these bikes and their dependability. Still kinda wondering about the brand though. I had a 1996 harley sportster, I liked it, it was my first bike, and my first harley, I had no problems out of it, but got to looking on youtube about harley and victory and how much superior victory is to harley. I kind of feel stupid for falling into the crowd and not doing my research before hand. I bought the bike for 2000 and sold it for 3100.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
What are you wondering about? Let us know specifics and we can help you.

·
Registered
12,146 Posts
Jel, I'm a whore when it comes to brands--I buy what works for me at the time. In over 62 years of riding, I have never liked cruisers. But cancer (and just maybe age) had me needing a lower seat height and CG. Over the years, I rented many Harleys and I knew they were not for me, a rider who likes to work the twisties. Long story short, Victory came out with the Cross bikes at the right time for me; I did my research and took a test ride that involved twisty back roads and I was hooked. As a plus, these bikes are so easy to work on, I do all my own maintenance (they don't require much) including tire changes. The only thing I didn't like about my XR was the weaky horn and I easily corrected that.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Test Rpde HArleys vs. Indians Vs. Victory

Victory CC much better ride for a bigger person. Indians and Harleys were cramped..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts