Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
428 Posts
Clayton County, GA is the next county over from me. Can I go over there and ride as fast as I can make my XCT go, as long as there is another vehicle on the road that might be a threat to me?

·
Registered
755 Posts
I'm with the speeding biker guy here. Why did the other deputy waited so long to pull him over? Followed him miles and miles at those speeds before turning his lights on. He should've turned his lights on as soon as that speeding bike passed him by.
I'd be doing the exact same thing if some black Tahoe decides to follow me on a deserted highway.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm with the speeding biker guy here. Why did the other deputy waited so long to pull him over?
My top three guesses:

Deputies in cars like to drive fast too.

Extra fine if he clocks his prey at over 110 mph.

Decided there was no reason to hit the lights until the donut shop was in sight.

·
Registered
16 Posts
What was he riding?

He must have been driving an 8-Ball... screaming YAHOO!!!! the whole way... then looked in his mirror and said ah s**t!

·
Registered
755 Posts
My top three guesses:

Deputies in cars like to drive fast too.

Extra fine if he clocks his prey at over 110 mph.

Decided there was no reason to hit the lights until the donut shop was in sight.
I bet it was the third guess. :ltr:

·
Premium Member
136 Posts
I ride in some remote areas also and I'm not stopping for anybody at night unless I can identify them. I'd rather be in jail than dead.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts