Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today I rode thru my green light and noticed a kid on a scooter parked at a red light to my left. While going by him, I gave him the nod and the low wave.......I know I made the kid's day as he nodded back in a cool fashion but, I also noticed his body language and concluded he was very happy to be acknowledged....:grin

Frankly, he made my day also as usually these scooter kids dis me....ROFL :wink

·
Premium Member
799 Posts
I like to give the nod to kids on bikes and such. It's rewarding seeing them grin. Reminiscent of getting semi drivers to honk the airhorn! Haha

·
Registered
31 Posts
As a guy who has a female friend that rides a scooter, I can assure you they LOVE the acknowledgement of the "big bikes" LOL. I think its cool brother.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I wave to everyone on two or three wheels , 20% or so wave back but it still doesn't deter me . If my hand is on the clutch , a nod is mandatory .

·
Premium Member
430 Posts
Four wheels move the body....Two wheels move the soul....

Two wheels is two wheels........I also love waving to kids riding in cars.

·
Registered
970 Posts
I wave at scooters all the time. Also boys on bicycles who wave at me, kids in cars who give me the thumbs up, old guys who stand on the sidewalk and look at the bike, and at least one lady who lifted the front of her shirt as I was riding by.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts