Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1844 Posts

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
America's president got a Victory and the Divided States of America got a Harley.
I put full blame on the shoulder of the Democratic party,the ignorance of the American voter,and (god save them) the laziness of our southern hillbillies forefathers.
Many people that are not democrats voted due to the race of the candidate.
Buckeye exit polls prove that race was the deciding factor in out pitiful countries election.
Dave, please don't shoot me if you see me crossing the border
Other than illegal immigrants, what has Arizona contributed to this ONCE great country.

I thank God that unemployment is below 5%
The deficit has been reduced by 1/2
And YOUR great president has united both parties, and all of the citizens of the USA

Goodbye USA, hello third world country.

·
Registered
1,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Do we know ANYTHING about him?

·
Registered
103 Posts
Our country

Why do we always go to the race card and all the rest. FIRST WE ARE AMERICANS and then whatever. Now everyone should forget their party and become one and work together and then maybe we can move forward. IMO

·
Premium Member
918 Posts
Why do we always go to the race card and all the rest. FIRST WE ARE AMERICANS and then whatever. Now everyone should forget their party and become one and work together and then maybe we can move forward. IMO
well dream on..

factoid is that race did play a big role in the end game..Its a shame that they and we know who they are still hold that over our heads..Infact it was predicted that there would be a big riot by those who disliked Romney if he won...hum...it will never go away racism that is---> they love playing that card to much...

I want my white card.....that is the minority now isnt it..wac

·
Registered
82 Posts
Time to grow up and grow a pair douchbags. We are all in this together and have some major issues to address. So stop looking for enemies and looking out for yourselves only, and act like an American for a change.

Yes demographics were key to his re-election. The GOP is too male, pale, and stale (old angry white guys like me, tho I've no use for anger). They will be extinct if they don't realize we are all one. Apparently you memorialized everything our founders said -except e pluribus, Unum.

Ditch the anger, you'll ride faster and more free. That's my advice.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Time to grow up and grow a pair douchbags. We are all in this together and have some major issues to address. So stop looking for enemies and looking out for yourselves only, and act like an American for a change.

Yes demographics were key to his re-election. The GOP is too male, pale, and stale (old angry white guys like me, tho I've no use for anger). They will be extinct if they don't realize we are all one. Apparently you memorialized everything our founders said -except e pluribus, Unum.

Ditch the anger, you'll ride faster and more free. That's my advice.
Like alot of white people especially in the south didn't vote for Mitt due to race. It goes both ways. Anyhoo the post above was excellent BTW!

·
Registered
84 Posts
America's president got a Victory and the Divided States of America got a Harley.
I put full blame on the shoulder of the Democratic party,the ignorance of the American voter,and (god save them) the laziness of our southern hillbillies forefathers.
Buckeye exit polls prove that race was the deciding factor in out pitiful countries election.
Other than illegal immigrants, what has Arizona contributed to this ONCE great country.

And YOUR great president has united both parties, and all of the citizens of the USA

Also if you believe in god like it seems you do then this was god's plan. He never makes mistakes.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
It's "my" country too.

You do realize that it's really everybody's country, not just yours. This means that if you "accept" it as your country (just like you love your family), you should ACCEPT the bad with the good.

With the country divided 50/50 that means there has to be compromise on BOTH sides! And for people to say the country is DIVIDED is not necessarily a bad thing... For the most part our Country is a TWO PARTY SYSTEM... What the hell did the expect???

There's nothing wrong with disagreements in politics... It's the level that you stoop down to in order to prove your point.

Often times two completely different ideas will lead to the same conclusion... And yes, they can BOTH be right (or left). :)

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Well maybe next time you guys will run a candidate that doesn't piss off 47% of the country, Hispanics, young women, seniors and then try o scare the hell out of Ohio autoworkers with a BS ad campaign. Poor candidate with 21 former Bush advisors and Karl Rove equals defeat

Now if we can all get on the same page this country is headed for greatness

·
Registered
470 Posts
one party will take my money and give it to the poor, the other will take it and give it to the rich. either way the midle is screwed.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I have the pleasure of working with a bunch of ultra conservatives who live their live by Fox News (or is that Fake News??). Day after election it was all doom and gloom. Grown men running around like someone took their candy. :rolleyes:

All you had to do is look at the crowds at each candidates election headquarters to see why one beat the other.

Pan over the crowd at the Obama shindig: white, black, brown, male, female, young and old.

Over at Romney's: white, white and more white.

You can't win if you alienate everyone but your own "kind".

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
one party will take my money and give it to the poor, the other will take it and give it to the rich. either way the midle is screwed.
I'm pretty sure you don't have to be poor to collect on SSI or Medicare benefits that you spent a lifetime contributing to.

·
Registered
1,858 Posts

The BOTTOM line is that the american people (primarily northern states) elected BO based on the economy. The FAR right republican's have OBVIOUSLY lost COMPLETE touch with the population. Some actually thought that a vote for Romney was a RELIGOUS decision! Really, so many don't realize that separation of church and state is INTENTIONAL!

If you want to blame the crap on anyone, you can lay is SQUARELY on the lack of the republican party to have moved to ANY type of compromise AT ALL during BO's tenure. Let's see if they can get their heads out of their butts and help support the president instead of fighting and BOOing him when he speaks in congress otherwise shortly there will be NO republican's in public service in the future.

PS - I am republican and always have been but refuse to vote for jokers like Romney and about 25% of the other FAR right idiots who ran for seats. Thank GOD they lost (in most cases) with idiodic remarks like "Rape can't result in pregnancy..." that they actually BELIEVED!!!

·
12,984 Posts
#1 Obama is not black. Hes half white an half black. So hes a mulatto.
#2 Electoral votes decide who will be president. "Not Us". Are vote only counts if there is a tie.

I will not see it but we have to take the power away from the politicians and stand up and decide for our selves. Politician who make $275 thousand a year with free health insurance get this for life even when they retire it does not change. This should never be, Hell they don't even pay into SS.

·
Registered
84 Posts
#1 Obama is not black. Hes half white an half black. So hes a mulatto.
#2 Electoral votes decide who will be president. "Not Us". Are vote only counts if there is a tie.

I will not see it but we have to take the power away from the politicians and stand up and decide for our selves. Politician who make $275 thousand a year with free health insurance get this for life even when they retire it does not change. This should never be, Hell they don't even pay into SS.
Actually BO won the popular vote both times as well.

·
Registered
470 Posts
I'm pretty sure you don't have to be poor to collect on SSI or Medicare benefits that you spent a lifetime contributing to.
but you have to be poor to get food stamps, wic, free daycare assistance, and free medical care and prescriptions with tenncare. my basic health care just went from 649.00 a month to almost 800.00, the people on tenncare have much better insurance for free.

·
Registered
194 Posts
When I see pictures of Romney rallies in which members of the audience are wearing t-shirts that say "Put the WHITE back in the White House!" I would have to agree with you that the race issue brought out a lot of voters. Most of them voted for a Mormon simply because he WASNT a black guy.

I find it hilarious that republicans try to use the race card as an excuse as to why their man lost.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The BOTTOM line is that the american people (primarily northern states) elected BO based on the economy. The FAR right republican's have OBVIOUSLY lost COMPLETE touch with the population. Some actually thought that a vote for Romney was a RELIGOUS decision! Really, so many don't realize that separation of church and state is INTENTIONAL!

If you want to blame the crap on anyone, you can lay is SQUARELY on the lack of the republican party to have moved to ANY type of compromise AT ALL during BO's tenure. Let's see if they can get their heads out of their butts and help support the president instead of fighting and BOOing him when he speaks in congress otherwise shortly there will be NO republican's in public service in the future.

PS - I am republican and always have been but refuse to vote for jokers like Romney and about 25% of the other FAR right idiots who ran for seats. Thank GOD they lost (in most cases) with idiodic remarks like "Rape can't result in pregnancy..." that they actually BELIEVED!!!
My sentiments EXACTLY. Completely out of touch with the mainstream population. Theyve been reduced to a joke thanks to the tea party.

·
Super Moderator
4,950 Posts
I voted for myself because I know everything and I'm the only person I know I can trust. I'll keep a promise and I won't lie. If I need a handout I'm there to give myself one. If I need a job I'll find one for myself. If I need to cut spending you're darn right I'll do that also.
I am the perfect person to run my life. If I don't like it here I can move to a place that perfect for me. I will make decisions that will change my life. I NEED no one to do the above for me. Oh yea I ride a Victory and a Harley.

1 - 20 of 1844 Posts