Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've used a Scott anti-fog cloth for years with good success. It needed to be replaced and the new one doesn't work so well. I thought it might be a bad cloth so I bought another with the same results. I cleaned the inside of the lens prior to use for anyone who thought to ask.... I tried several products before the Scott cloth years ago with crummy results. Can anyone recommend something that actually works? It's starting to get cold here at night and on my ride home I'm having to lift the shield to keep it from fogging up..

·
Registered
81 Posts
Mix water and some baby shampoo in a spray bottle and spray it on your shield. Works on scuba masks and hockey shields too.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
I've used a Scott anti-fog cloth for years with good success. It needed to be replaced and the new one doesn't work so well. I thought it might be a bad cloth so I bought another with the same results. I cleaned the inside of the lens prior to use for anyone who thought to ask.... I tried several products before the Scott cloth years ago with crummy results. Can anyone recommend something that actually works? It's starting to get cold here at night and on my ride home I'm having to lift the shield to keep it from fogging up..
http://pinlockusa.net/LensDescription

·
Registered
251 Posts
By far the best way to go is those plastic liners that stick to the shield from the inside. No reapplying and they work better than any spray or gunk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts