Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for an LED cluster to use on our golf cart as a visible reminder when the turn signal is left on. The type I am looking for is shown in the two pictures below. It is about 1.5 inches tall, about 1" wide, and about 1 inch deep. It has a number of individual red LED lights and these are not super bright. They are visible in the day but will not blind the driver at night. A friend said he bought a two-pack of these in the past at Walmart. I have looked at a lot of brick and mortar stores including Lowes, three Walmarts, Rural King, several auto parts stores, and Harbor Freight with no joy. I have also looked online without success.

I am hoping that someone with better Google-Fu skills than I have can find these online are at a store. If so, please send me a link to the online location or the name of the store where you saw it and the product name/number. Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
12,158 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, Ricz. I searched that sight for "oval" and "courtesy light" and got no useful results. I will keep hunting.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've used Oznium in the past with great results for many things LED.
How about these? https://www.oznium.com/led-string-modules/super-bright-12v-led-module
Thanks for helping. The ones to which you link are described as "super bright" which would be a bad deal for my intended use. These will go on the roof support post of a golf cart and blink when the turn signal is on. They will be directly in the drivers view and "super bright" would be too bright at night and would tend to blind the driver.

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts

·
Registered
12,158 Posts
Thanks, Ricz. I searched that sight for "oval" and "courtesy light" and got no useful results. I will keep hunting.
Maybe you didn't find what you wanted, but since I had it opened, I thought I'd look for some super bright LED backup bulbs for my car. I scored a pair of 850 lumen ones for less than $10.
Did you try their automotive section too?

·
Registered
530 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts