Victory Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
The good news is that you apear to have an 03-04, and the new for 09 light with 5 times as many LEDs is a straight plug, and play for you. Further good news is that the 09 light is cheaper then the stock one. The bad news is that it is still north of $150

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well hell! I have a light not sure what year but iy does not have the black box like the one shown it is jsut the light and pigtail which will not plug in?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Lite

shoot i have my light you can have if you want to pay for shipping i am never going to use it again cause i chopped my fender.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I will gladly pay the shipping, thanks! And I will take it!
Victor Ray
1135 Richards
Colorado Springs, Co
Send me your email address so I can paypal you rt away!

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
Well hell! I have a light not sure what year but iy does not have the black box like the one shown it is jsut the light and pigtail which will not plug in?
Your plug is a three pin, and the black box is a transformer. In 05 they went to a 2 wire plug, and stepped the voltage down in the turn signle modual. In 09 they went to a MUCH brighter light that uses the same conection as the 03-04

·
Premium Member
2,646 Posts
my bike is an 07 will it work on your bike or not i am not sure. My plug is a two pin plug

You can buy a plug, and play adaptor, or do some simple wiring to make it work on your bike, but it will not just plug in like an 03-04

1 - 10 of 10 Posts