Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok too hot here in ohio to ride so i thought i would learn how to work the i pod on the bike, well i can get it to play music however i can not change songs with the handle bar controls ect. and in aux mode it does not say i pod like the manual say's it should. do i need a different cable other than that 1/8 inch male end? and whare would i get it? and i see no way for the i pod to charge with cable i have now.?? i did do a search and nothing came up. any help would be great thanks

·
13,262 Posts
You have to go to dealer and buy a cable. It will allow you to change songs see whats playing and charge your ipod. Its a 100 bucks for the cable and its plug an play.
Your owners manual explain to you

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks. a 100 bucks sounds crazy though. i mean damn. i got rid of the harley cause everything was atleast a 100 there. going to check with my electronic guru 1st maybe he can make something up?

·
Registered
130 Posts
So what can you buy for your Harley that gives you that much bang for the buck? Seriously though, while $100 is not pocket change for most of us mine works seamlessly with my iPOD and iPhone. Nice to be able to ride all day and the phone stays charged while playing a few tunes.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Hate to break this to you, but anything on two wheels is high dollar. Add that to anything Apple and you go a $100 cable. I thought that was unusually high too, but haven't priced them.

Congrats on the ride though.

·
Registered
130 Posts
LOL, vent???? Grumpy, wait till I get on a tirade about the well going dry for OEM parts for an 01 C model..... Like Lost said, can't use cheap and scooter in the same sentence.
Semper Fi and thank you for your service. Welcome to the forum.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts