Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone! Been riding motorcycles for over 35 years. I've owned 8 street bikes in that time. Honda 400 and 450 Hawk, GS1150E, ST1100, VTX1800, ZZR1200. I traded in a 2012 Kawasaki C14 on a VVT. I miss the HP but the Vision is one comfy bike that handles way better than it should. I am a bigger guy and find the VVT very comfortable. I bought the Vision slightly used. I will be digging into it this winter. It has Big Honkers and a PC-V. Not sure what other performance surprises are lurking unseen.

I look forward to the forum.

·
Premium Member
778 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
12,970 Posts
Welcome

you real need to add information. Do what I ask of you in "red" letters

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
Welcome from CT

Welcome

you real need to add information. Do what I ask of you in "red" letters
Except it's "user cp" and not "user pc" (stand for "user control panel")

Attachments

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Please add your city and state after the model of bike you have. Click user pc at top of page and then far left click edit signature. Thanks

This should say "cp" like broggy says ...

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
If you are using a computer: It's on the left-hand side.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
It's a sneaky little bastard. :)

·
Registered
2,699 Posts
jAGERRAND,
Welcome to the Victory Forums and congrats on the Vision!

VJ,
Do what Broggy asks and edit the red letters to show "user cp" instead of "user pc"!

·
Registered
779 Posts
Guess: there may be a post count requirement before editing is enabled. Either way- you can see it now.

·
Super Moderator
6,371 Posts
That could be, too.

·
Premium Member
6,015 Posts
jAGERRAND
enjoy the read & Vision

Ride safe and welcome,

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for the warm welcome. I hope I have filled in and checked all the boxes to everyone's satisfaction and thank you for the guidance.
I do love the Vision. I picked it up after I took my wife for her first motorcycle trip. We took the C14 out to Yellowstone. We did 3,000 miles in 10 days. We had a great time and she wants to do more trips but asked for a bigger seat, better backrest & floorboards.

I put on about 12k per year on my bikes and made many mods to the C14 to try to get comfortable. The VVT is ultra comfy right out of the box.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts