Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The family thinks I have lost my mind...

I sneak out to peak under the bike cover like a boy that found a dirty magazine!

Winter on NE Ohio cannot come to end soon enough. cheers

·
Registered
139 Posts

I sneak out to peak under the bike cover like a boy that found a dirty magazine!

Ughh i hear you, and here in Maine we are supposed to get hammered thursday with what they are projecting to be the biggest storm of the winter. Im pms'ing hard

Attachments

·
Registered
781 Posts
We had almost gotten all the salt and chemicals washed and/or worn away too... jeeez....

·
Registered
139 Posts
I'm in Gorham, we are covered after the last two storms that just came through, but during that warm spell in january i could see the grass on girlfriends lawn in biddeford. i may have exaggerated "last week":D

Glad to see others from Maine here though

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
where in Maine are you, here in Fryburge we still have two feet on the ground
My Mom & Dad are right off 302 in Center Conway , probably 5 miles or so from you ... I was up there this past weekend fixing my Dads truck , They have about 2' on the ground right now , and about 6" of solid ice under that ... I don't know how they do it , Dad is 86 and Mom is 77 ....:crzy:

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I see I am also getting another 12-14" on Thursday .... Oh , JOY! :ltr: Tap out ? I'm ready to eat a bullet !

·
Registered
173 Posts
Here in southeastern NC. Looking out my window at 5 inches of sleet/snow from this morning. I just went on a pleasant little ride on Sunday and now I have a few days of P.M.S. Thus sucks! If your riding near gobblers knob and see that furry brown f-er, hit him! :ltr:

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Here in Toledo we are having a record setting winter both in snow accumulation and low temperatures. Supposed to be -10 tonight....again! I am planning on riding to Lloydz in the spring to get some work done but that seems soooooo far away right now.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,498 Posts
I don't for see any riding anywhere near Calgary anytime soon... It's been super cold -20c and we have a foot of packed snow on all side roads. I definitely have the fever though :)

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Registered
49 Posts
Dont mean to rub it in but i kinda do :)

Ill be sure to enjoy the weather for you guys.

Screenshot_2014-02-11-22-24-10.jpg

·
Registered
173 Posts
Don't worry Texas made,
We're headed for mid to high 60s from Friday till Tuesday with no rain chance. I will be on the road, paying tribute to our trapped brothers in the frozen north :D:ride::ride:

·
Registered
742 Posts

Here I was thinking I was the only one doing this! It's reassuring to know others are "sneaking a peek" at their scoots too. :D

There's 8" of crusty snow on the ground and the roads are completely covered in salt and gravel here in Central PennsyltuckyApppalachiaville. Oh, and it was -8 at 7 am this morning. It sucks.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts