Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lol! This morning I tried everything to log in but for some reason forum wouldn't let me do anything except to go in to my user cp.
I figured diamond banned me for making fun of him. :ltr::ltr:

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Lol! This morning I tried everything to log in but for some reason forum wouldn't let me do anything except to go in to my user cp.
I thought you were encouraging him to get a bike... You were actually making fun of him? :)

·
13,254 Posts
You never want to mess with the one that has power over you or that cooks your food. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I thought you were encouraging him to get a bike... You were actually making fun of him? :)
Actually, both. Iwas trying to encourage him to get a new bike while making fun of him. :D
You never want to mess with the one that has power over you or that cooks your food. :rolleyes:
HE DOESN'T SCARE ME!:nanana::nanana::D

·
Registered
1,858 Posts
The biggest joke is when anyone perceives they have power over another
I put [Bad V V] on time out!!!thumb up:ltr
Now THAT'S funny! I don't care WHO you are! :ltr::ltr:

It IS the case in forums but it's good to see that Diamond has more of a "teacher" attitude than any type of God Complex that some of these forum administrators tend to adopt

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Well for some reason, I must now watch a commercial and type in the corporate slogan to prove I'm not a "bot" before I post.

Personally, I don't think discrimination is right and it's high time I come out of the closet. My great grandfather was a bot and I'm proud to be part bot. So can someone please make this bloody automaton quit screwing with me?

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
Well for some reason, I must now watch a commercial and type in the corporate slogan to prove I'm not a "bot" before I post.

Personally, I don't think discrimination is right and it's high time I come out of the closet. My great grandfather was a bot and I'm proud to be part bot. So can someone please make this bloody automaton quit screwing with me?
LOL :ltr:

That's supposed to be for brand new members only, who have less than 5 posts.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Same thing happened to me this morning - it said I was not authorized to log in.....
I was thinking - what the heck did I do? :confused::D

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
LOL :ltr:

That's supposed to be for brand new members only, who have less than 5 posts.
I figured this would go away, surely after signing out and logging in again, but no such luck. Is there someone who can remove this bot thing from my account?

·
Administrator
620 Posts
Sorry but I had created the New User usergroup to combat the spam, and a Member usergroup for the promotions. Human Verification Actions is on by default, so I had to go back and turn some of it off. You should no longer be prompted to prove you're human.

·
Premium Member
5,632 Posts
Sorry but I had created the New User usergroup to combat the spam, and a Member usergroup for the promotions. Human Verification Actions is on by default, so I had to go back and turn some of it off. You should no longer be prompted to prove you're human.
Thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts