Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That he has made a bracket to mount cross country bags to a kingpin. Has anyone done this? From what i saw on the video it looks pretty good. Only thing is it looks as if they only work with slash cut pipes and the turn signals need to be replaced. Any pics would be cool. Looks like they did a nice job there at WD.

·
Vendor
129 Posts
We sell a ton of the brackets and yes its as easy as it looks. Of course it depends on your mechanical skills. lol. Guys have done it with dual exhaust but I cant remember what they had to do. If I remember it wasn't a lot to make them work. If you look on our website there are quite a few pics of guys bikes that have done it.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I just know I'm going to get flamed for this . . . But

Does anyone know if these would fit on a Vegas 8-Ball? I think they use the same frames and the same mounting points on the back fender? If someone has done this, let me know what was required. I'd have to sell a set of Victory bags for the Vegas in order to do it.

·
Registered
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
SWEET bike..cheers this only leaves me wondering if you could somehow mount the cc trunk aswell. i know it would be easier to just get a cc but cant help but wonder.that is something they should have done with that model anyway i think. bigger bags and trunk.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
I just know I'm going to get flamed for this . . . But

Does anyone know if these would fit on a Vegas 8-Ball? I think they use the same frames and the same mounting points on the back fender? If someone has done this, let me know what was required. I'd have to sell a set of Victory bags for the Vegas in order to do it.
I think the mount that is drilled toward the back of the pin fender is lower than the vegas fender but it would be great if it would work.

·
Premium Member
259 Posts
You can mount it on the bike but you would still need to get a Kingpin fender.
are you saying that your bracket would work on a vegas fender as well...or that just the top tab would work?? If it would work with the vegas fender then I would be set right now.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts