·
Premium Member
1,720 Posts
Ouch....that is nuts

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
13,058 Posts
It's a video? On my system it just comes up as a still picture. I guess that's why I didn't and still don't get it.

Edit: Opened it in Chrome and could see it. Not in Firefox for some reason.

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
It's a video? On my system it just comes up as a still picture. I guess that's why I didn't and still don't get it.
It's a video and the dude did grab her arm,
Wonders if she would have missed the dumped car ahead of her if said fwit hadn't destabilised her.
The whole scene was an accident waiting to happen.
Looks like a great neighbourhood too!
Wonders what the real story is..

·
Premium Member
13,058 Posts
Yeah, everything about it was wrong, the dress, the bare feet, the bike running, them showing her how to put it in gear, everything.

This looks like someplace in Europe or or one of the old Eastern Bloc countries.

·
Premium Member
8,736 Posts
Yeah, everything about it was wrong, the dress, the bare feet, the bike running, them showing her how to put it in gear, everything.

This looks like someplace in Europe or or one of the old Eastern Bloc countries.
Bet she had some nice frontal road rash too, even at that speed she would be hurting.
Let's hope she learned her lesson.
I see girls and boys too, tourists usually, they can hire and ride 50cc scooters here on a car license.
Buzzing through the traffic in beachwear, helmets on of course, but rarely done up.
A dude on a cruiser pulled up at the pub the other lunchtime in bare feet, threw on a pair of sandals when he got off the bike.

It's ridiculous in light of how difficult it is these days to be legal on anything over 50cc.
Not that being legal has any bearing on primary safety.
I rode for years illegally on bikes bigger than I was supposed to be riding.
Had my share of off's,
My share of gravel rash.
Learned the hard way

1 - 8 of 8 Posts