Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These 3 connectors are located in the fairing on my 13 XC.

-The one in the picture by itself is located just to the right side (looking at removed fairing area). Wires going in are black and yellow/pink stripe
-The pic with 2 connectors were on the left side kind of behind most of the other wires. Wires are black and yellow/pink stripe, and the one has a single black wire.

I do not see something like them on the wiring diagram based on wire colors and unused connectors on a 2013 XC.

The whole reason I am looking at the wires is to find a good switchable wire for an amp and extra lights to feed into a relay.

Thanks for the input.
-Scott K.

Attachments

·
Registered
784 Posts
The pic on the left is a fuse box. For the radio IIRC. The one on the right, I can't help with. A test light is your best friend when searching for hot, and switched wiring. $3-$4 well spent, and the cheap ones work as well as the high dollar ones, just don't hold up as well over the long term.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
When I recently had my outer fairing off, I noticed one and possibly two unused connectors. One was labeled something like, "top bulb" so I figure this is the wire used on a standard bulb. Since my 2012 XCT uses a fancy bulb (LED or something else), this extra connector is not used and, instead, there is a ballast and separate wire/plug going to the top bulb.

G'day,

Vinish

·
Registered
166 Posts
The connector with the black rubber boot on it tested 5 V with my meter with the ignition on. It may be for heated grips. The black & yellow/pink is a switched 12v feed, which I used to power my gps.

·
Super Moderator
6,383 Posts
The 2012 XCTs came with a factory HID

1 - 5 of 5 Posts