Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this older looking Victory windshield that my dad gave to me to sell so I'm trying to identify it. I've looked all over the internet and can't find a similar one, so i've come to these forums to see if anyone can tell me what it is.

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
In the '01 catalog it is part number 2872388, touring windshield. Commonly called the snowcone on another forum and around for the first few years of production.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
In the '01 catalog it is part number 2872388, touring windshield. Commonly called the snowcone on another forum and around for the first few years of production.
Holy cow I would have never found this information if it wasn't thanks to you. Thank you, I appreciate it a lot!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Really? I've got one on the '99 V92C I just picked up. I was looking for info, too. I guess it pays to read all the threads.

·
Registered
102 Posts
if you do mount be careful. It's missing the black trim from the bottom and can make contact with the headlight.

This was available in 99 because I bought it the same time I bought my V92C.

It was a very nice shield and held up well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts