Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings.
I have 106 engine and all the bits to make it run. But really struggling to find out if my front pulley is from a wide or narrow tyre bike.

Assuming its 2000 or newer as its 106.
And been told its from a steel frame bike by the air filter.

I have searched online google images etc trying to get an answer regarding the front pulley and no joy.

Can anyone tell me by looking at the image. Is this for narrow or wide tyre bike.

Many thanks.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
Greetings.
I have 106 engine and all the bits to make it run. But really struggling to find out if my front pulley is from a wide or narrow tyre bike.

Assuming its 2000 or newer as its 106.
And been told its from a steel frame bike by the air filter.

I have searched online google images etc trying to get an answer regarding the front pulley and no joy.

Can anyone tell me by looking at the image. Is this for narrow or wide tyre bike.

Many thanks.
I think this is a wide tire pulley, i have a picture in my phone of a vision pulley and a jackpot pulley ... Let me find it ...

Picture with the socket 48 is a steel frame 250 .. Tire

The rusted pulley is a vision, the 2 pulley are also of a vision ...

Hope this helps tapatalk_1486157756559.jpg tapatalk_1520912801770.jpg tapatalk_1520912623405.jpg

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
6,151 Posts
I like using DonWood website to identify parts of what year ...

https://www.victoryparts.net/oemparts/c/victory_motorcycle/parts

Please click on this link and search your model you want to see,

Like your front pulley etc

As a sample a Buell belt fits on our bikes ... So a Buell rear pulley & Belt would fit this front pulley ...

Some good info here for belt sizes

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url=http://www.victoryforums.com/showthread.php?t=193185&share_tid=193185&share_fid=91408&share_type=t

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Excellent. Many thanks.
I would confidently guess from them pic and the dish of my pulley that I have one from a wide tyre model.

I have a 150t belt on its way and will look for a harley rear pulley in the region of 64t just to drop revs slightly. As the finished bike will be used for long runs and i sit 85+ mph.

Rear wheel has landed in uk already
Ultima king spoke. 40 spoke 18x10.5

Front is in USA still
Ultima king spoke. 40 spoke 18x8.5

Was going chain conversion but decided against it. 150t belt and slightly smaller rear pulley gives me the required rear stretch.

I dont build them long and raked. Prefer my bikes more like me.
Stumpy and chubby lol.

·
13,043 Posts
wide sprockets are 33 tooth narrow sprockets are 30 teeth from what I could find out

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Think this is the the engine code.

It has chrome cover on left hand side.

All that can be seen??

1 - 7 of 7 Posts