Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The hole is 1 5/8" and the slash cut faces out instead of down. There is no marking except the ones I've pictured here.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The baffles aren't removable.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They look good and still sound good at an idle. F'ing rain.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Those look like stock pipes. Maybe stage 1's?
My bike had Stage I slipp-ons when I bought it. They said Victory Performance right on them. I still have them in the garage and took a pic for you.Actually two pics.One isn't very good but shows you what they are. Maybe you can compare them to yours.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those look like stock pipes. Maybe stage 1's?
My bike had Stage I slipp-ons when I bought it. They said Victory Performance right on them. I still have them in the garage and took a pic for you.Actually two pics.One isn't very good but shows you what they are. Maybe you can compare them to yours.
Thank you.
They are for sure stage 1 mufflers and are looking like Victory factory stage 1 without the writing on the side.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Do they sound awesome? I loved the sound of mine. They were just too heavy.And the bike would steer right if I let go of the handle bars.
I have RPW 2-1 pipes now.They look great and sound great too.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do they sound awesome? I loved the sound of mine. They were just too heavy.And the bike would steer right if I let go of the handle bars.
I have RPW 2-1 pipes now.They look great and sound great too.
These are much lighter than the stockers I removed. They do sound good at idle. Hoping the rain will stop for tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
978 Posts
Yea, I hope the rain stops soon too.I had to drive a cage the last two days and the 101 is horrible if you can't use the HOV lane. It took me 55 minutes to get home today.It's only 32 miles.

·
Registered
755 Posts
I have those pipes on my bike and they sound awesome. You have to let one of friends ride your bike for a few seconds and hear them ride away. it is frigging awesome.thumb up:D

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yea, I hope the rain stops soon too.I had to drive a cage the last two days and the 101 is horrible if you can't use the HOV lane. It took me 55 minutes to get home today.It's only 32 miles.
I take the 17 so I know what you mean. :mad:

I have those pipes on my bike and they sound awesome. You have to let one of friends ride your bike for a few seconds and hear them ride away. it is frigging awesome.thumb up:D
So they are Victory pipes..

·
Premium Member
1,572 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
They look like D&D's Boss Slip ons to me.......
I wish it would show what the end looks like.
What makes you think they are D&D?

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Finally took it out tonight. Nice rumble at cruise and a good bark while accelerating. Butt dyno is undecided. Throttle seems snappier.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
cool, so what makes them look like D&D? is it the slash cut? D&D looks to make an excellent slip on.

·
Super Moderator
4,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I sent photos to D&D and they said the mufflers are not theirs and they don't know who makes them. I'm leaving it as Victory dealer installed performance mufflers.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts