Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ordered a set of bar end helmet locks for my XR this morning at 10:24 from lidlox.com (the guys that actually make the parts sold by kewlmetal) Since I don't have kury grips and don't plan to get them (i like my heated oe grips just fine) I had to get the "universal fit" pair which kewlmetal no longer offers. At 11:35 this morning I get a shipment notification with a tracking number. Now granted, it's easy to create a shipping label and send a confirmation email and this doesn't mean that the parts are in fact going out today, or that there won't be other issues with the order. But it's certainly a promising way to start for a vendor I've never dealt with before.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My locks arrived yesterday thanks to 2-day priority mail shipping. Install took less than 2 minutes total for both sides. Took me longer to collect the tools I needed, walk out to the garage, walk back to the house, and put away my tools than it did to actually install the bar ends. List of tools needed: Channel locks, 5mm allen key, tiny allen key that came with the locks. Haven't tried them yet but I see no reason why they shouldn't work as advertised.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts