Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm curious if anyone has relocated their key. On my 2011 Vegas 8-ball, if I have any kind of keychain hanging from the key, it bounces around from the wind and dings the heck out of my cheese wedge. I've been running with just a bare key, not on a key ring, but am afraid I might lose just a loose key.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Hey how about the V92, I rode home 25 miles in 40 mph winds when I bought mine just over a week ago, had both keys on a ring and the second key was whipping around and was hitting the tank. Lots of chips in the paint, dont know if they where all from me or not or if they where already there, im sure some of them where new. Really upset me, it was a really bad day emotionally for me, then I got the bike was for a moment I was on cloud 9, got myself a sweet ride!! Then that happened it was crushing. I would like it if i could get a wedge set up on my old 99, I've seen some cool one out there and would like the way it would look

·
Registered
567 Posts
I'm curious if anyone has relocated their key. On my 2011 Vegas 8-ball, if I have any kind of keychain hanging from the key, it bounces around from the wind and dings the heck out of my cheese wedge. I've been running with just a bare key, not on a key ring, but am afraid I might lose just a loose key.
I have one of those "Grim Reaper" keys on my bike....Most people don't even know it is a key....(and I like it that way)....I'm not a school janitor...so I don't need to take 100 keys with me when I ride.....I also took the Cheese wedges off and put a set of Will Molina's Skull wedge replacements on.....looks awesome...cheers

1 - 6 of 6 Posts