Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been searching on here to see if anyone has relocated the ignition to the fairing of their Cross Country. I have not been able to find anything so if anyone has or knows of someone that has I would appreciate a link or photos of it. And maye some info on how they did it.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I did not move mine too the fairing but I do have web site and part numbers for the plugs so that you could make the harness and not have to cut factory wiring. I can get them tonight if you want

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
I would like to know if anyone has moved it to the right side. If so where and how.

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
I would like to know if anyone has moved it to the right side. If so where and how.
What's wrong with the left ¿

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
What's wrong with the left ¿

Andre using TaPaTaLk
I like to be able to hold the clutch in and turn of the ignition. Not hit the kill switch then the ignition.

·
Premium Member
6,041 Posts
I like to be able to hold the clutch in and turn of the ignition. Not hit the kill switch then the ignition.
That is a good reason, and never heard of that, ..... Anyway I read 1 or 2 years ago that there was a guy that cleared all the stuff behind his right hand cheeswedge... So yes it could be done.....

Andre using TaPaTaLk

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
I relocated switch

I got the bracket from Witchdoctors Bueller is taking about. Also got a small harness they sell. They sell it to move the switch behind the rear cylinder. I moved it up onto the bars, but I went to the left side of the handlebars on my XR not a CC. I lost my ignition key once in northern Az. every since then I wanted to move it, so I got the parts from Witchdoctors. The key could still fall out, but it is pointing down now, so it is less likely than the BS location Polaris put it in.

·
Registered
1,430 Posts

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
dirty

Dirty bike. Not a garage queen. Gets used. Ha,ha. No plans on buying a new bike that is black again.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts