Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2003 Classic Cruiser last week. It only has 25,000 miles on it and I got if for $4200.

A month ago, a bike just like it was bought out from under me. I had been trying out Honda Shadows and Kawasaki Vulcans, etc - but I'm 6'3" and a big guy - they just felt like I was a gorilla on a tricycle. The Victory was very comfortable for me.

I look forward to getting some answers to the many questions I have and meeting people who love their bikes as much as I.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride. Don't forget to toss up a pic and update your sig after you get your two posts up. Safe ridin!

Tim

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome and congrats on the new ride. Don't forget to toss up a pic and update your sig after you get your two posts up. Safe ridin!

Tim
Thanks, Tim! Looks like a good bunch of people here and I've already found a bunch of info from this place. I'll put up pics in my sig as soon as I'm allowed.

Re: being safe - I took a Motorcycle Safety Course a few weeks ago, but couldn't do the practical because I was having a bad knee day and couldn't get my right foot up on the peg of the teeny 250 Nighthawk they made me ride. Trying again next week - gonna take a bunch of Advil before and see if it helps. :)

You be safe too!

Otto

1 - 3 of 3 Posts