Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guy's,

it seems that i can't start a new thread on any of the forum pages except for this one as i keep getting ,

" You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation "

I have been able to start 2 threads in the Victory Vegas Forum before but for some unknown reason i can't do any more.

If an administrator is reading this then i would be very gratefull if you could help me out.

Cheers
AL

·
Registered
755 Posts
Well, first...you did just start a thread so looks like that problem is over :D and the second, it is the new forum rule to stop spammers. You have to have five posts before you can start a thread. cheers

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, first...you did just start a thread so looks like that problem is over :D and the second, it is the new forum rule to stop spammers. You have to have five posts before you can start a thread. cheers
Thanx bad for trying to help,

I had not posted 5 times or even once before i started a thread in the Victory Vegas previously and as a new owner of my 09 i am just trying to become educated.dance 1

I know i started a thread in this section but as i stated it's the only one i can put a Thread in.

I suppose i will just go and post in some ones thread 5 times then but lord knows to what reasoning is behind that.

Cheers for the help and sorry to all for placing this enquiry in this section but as you can tell i couldn't put it anywere else.

Cheers. cheers
AL

·
Administrator
5,988 Posts
The reason: so you can enjoy a forum with less spam.

You already have 5 posts and are in good standing, so you should now be able to post anywhere in the forum.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I was having the same issue with posting but I was informed as you were...it's nice to see that it was done with respect..not blasting us for not knowing..i appreciate that....now onward to post 5..... welcome ...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts