Victory Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Victory 1 and I am a Troll. I've been a Troll for most of my life. You see, I'm still a young pup, early 20's and I still live with my parents. They buy me everything because I can't seem to hold a job. All my old boss's say I can't get along with anybody. They're the ones with the problem. Or at least that's what I thought. I'm angry and I like to argue. So I join forums and just post stupid stuff to argue with folks. It helps fill that void in my life. I like to find good, honest business's and just dump on them, it too helps fill the void in my life. There is lie I won't tell to try to put others down so that I can feel good.
Will you guys welcome me to the forum?
My name is Victory 1 and I am a Troll

cheers

·
Registered
236 Posts
Welcome! You need to work on your trolling though, you should have started out by telling us why your Harley (that you don't actually have) is way better than a Victory. Any way welcome, keep working at and you may make a good troll someday just keep your head up and don't get discouraged.:)

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome aboard!
Trolls make things interesting on forums, especially when people take things to seriously and get their panties all in a bunch. After all, if it's on the interweb it must be true, right?

Troll on! wac

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
One of the first steps to recovery is to admit what you are, a Troll. I've read some of your posts before you did the name change (which is a violation of the forum rules to have more than 1 name) and your not wrong about being a Troll.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
Victory 1 is simply a fledgling troll , he tries hard but cant seem to be relevant , as a true troll should be. A true "Troll" would be making personal attacks and not simply attacks against vendors and their products.wac

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
welcome, i think. how tall are you!-----wac

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
My name is Victory 1 and I am a Troll. I've been a Troll for most of my life. You see, I'm still a young pup, early 20's and I still live with my parents. They buy me everything because I can't seem to hold a job. All my old boss's say I can't get along with anybody. They're the ones with the problem. Or at least that's what I thought. I'm angry and I like to argue. So I join forums and just post stupid stuff to argue with folks. It helps fill that void in my life. I like to find good, honest business's and just dump on them, it too helps fill the void in my life. There is lie I won't tell to try to put others down so that I can feel good.
Will you guys welcome me to the forum?
My name is Victory 1 and I am a Troll
cheers
This sounds just like our irascible friend Saddlebags. C'mon Saddle, fess up,we know its you.

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
This sounds just like our irascible friend Saddlebags. C'mon Saddle, fess up,we know its you.
Ric , there are not enough facts, graphs, videos, pictures, or political involvement for this to be Saddle....:ltr:

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
Ric , there are not enough facts, graphs, videos, pictures, or political involvement for this to be Saddle....:ltr:
Just you wait.:ltr:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I am Victory 1 and I am a TROLL

Who are you people to question me? Who are you to point out "rules" to me? Who are you to tell me what a Troll does? I AM THE TROLL! You will all be smarter having read anything I post. I am after all, the smartest person on this Earth. Charts, graphs, lab tests, dyno runs...you are all idiots if you buy into any of it. Idiots I say! Anybody worth their weight in salt can smell the oil and give you the numbers, the viscosity, the contaminants, even the TBN. Anybody worth their weight in salt can put their ear within 15.235" of a running engine and tell you what the peak HP is for that motor. Anybody worth their weight in salt can taste a turd and tell EXACTLY what that person or animal had eaten in the last 24 hours.

Congratulations to you all! You have gained an IQ point by just reading my post. You're all welcome! :cool:

I am Victory 1 and I am a TROLL

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
If you are so smart, what is Newton's seventh law?

·
Premium Member
9,684 Posts
I must say also , your not a very good troll either, Sniff' , Peanuts.

·
Registered
12,330 Posts
I'll ask the questions around here. Can you provide any proof that this Mr. Newton even existed? huh? can you?
Since you are evading the question due to your ignorance, I will provide you the answer....
Newton's seventh law is One fig per cookie. :ltr:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts